What I need to know about the E-safe waiver

If you are planning a trip to Canada and have a criminal record, you must apply for an eTA (Electronic Travel Authorization) to travel there by air. If you do not have an eTA, you will be automatically denied entry into Canada. There is no way around it, however, entering the US with a criminal record for Canadian citizens is possible after approval for an Entry Waiver USA. A US pardon for Canadian citizens is now possible in just 40 days thanks to the DHS eSAFE portal!

If you are looking for the quickest way to receive a pardon to enter the United States from Canada, you may wish to utilize a Travel Waiver USA that is processed through the e-SAFE program. Such a Waiver may allow a person to cross the border either by car or by air. Though the process of completing a Waiver application to enter the United States can be difficult, so many Canadian citizens and permanent residents turn to experienced immigration professionals for help.