Pardon Applications of Canada works by completing the following legal aspects of your file:
The process to obtain a Canadian Pardon (Record Suspension) and/or U.S. Entry Waiver is not simply filling out paperwork. To be successful, the application process requires numerous legal steps and accurate preparation of government documentation.APPLY NOW
- Start-of-application education;
- RCMP Fingerprint Instructions;
- CPIC (fingerprint results) analysis;
- Communication with court(s) related to your dispositions;
- Subpoena of certified court documentation;
- Communication with local police related to your previous charges (Pardon only);
- Legal document preparation for Canada and United States governments;
- Submission of Pardon application to Government of Canada;
- Organization of entire Waiver application, ready for submission to U.S.
To start your Pardon and/or U.S. Waiver today, call (866) 383-9744 or Apply Now.
Real Reviews of
Pardon Applications of Canada
Below is just a few real applicant reviews of Pardon Applications of Canada via BBB (Ottawa). Check it out for yourself and get PAC working for you today.
“Amazing work and they kept the process easy. They spent their time informing me along the way! Highly recommend it!”Sukhdeep D(Verified by BBB)
“Great staff. Was fast to get back to us with this process. Great job.”Kevin R(Verified by BBB)
“I had a very good service. Anytime I had a question, I always had a prompt answer either by phone or by email.”Martin D(Verified by BBB)