The process to obtain a Canadian Pardon (Record Suspension) and/or U.S. Entry Waiver is not simply filling out some paperwork. To be successful, the application process requires significant legal steps and preparation of government documentation. All of the following legal aspects of your file are completed by Pardon Applications of Canada:
- Start-of-application education;
- RCMP Fingerprint Instructions;
- CPIC (fingerprint results) analysis;
- Communication with court(s) related to your dispositions;
- Subpoena of certified court documentation;
- Communication with local police related to your previous charges (Pardon only);
- Legal document preparation for Canada and United States governments;
- Organization of entire application, ready for submission to government body.
To start your file, call 1-866-383-9744 or Apply Now.