Can I be denied entry into the US if left the country to avoid serving in the Military?

If you are someone who left the United States in order to avoid conscription or a person who has left the armed forces, there may be an outstanding warrant for your arrest or you may be ineligible to enter the United States. Anyone unsure about this can contact the nearest CBP or DHS office and inquire about their status. Even individuals who did not serve in the military and who left the United States under unclear circumstances may find a warrant for their arrest in the United States. If this is the case, and you attempt to enter the country, you will be arrested when you arrive. You will usually be taken to the state where your warrant is. In order to find out if there is a US warrant for your arrest, check with a local DHS or CBP office.