Will a Pardon Guarantee My Travel Freedom to the U.S.?

Unfortunately not. Canadian Pardons are not recognized by U.S. Customs & Border Patrol (CBP) authorities. While it’s advisable to have a Canadian Pardon before traveling to the U.S., most travelers will likely need a U.S Entry Waiver (I-192) also.

When calling 866-383-9744 to speak with a BBB Accredited Pardon Officer with Pardon Applications of Canada, make sure to ask about your interest in crossing the U.S. border legally. In the meantime, here is more information on U.S. Entry Waivers.