Is It Possible for Someone to Request a Waiver on My Behalf?

When applying, applicants can ask an authorized attorney or accredited representative to lend a hand, as long as they have an e-SAFE account and a valid Form G-28 signed by the applicant. This person can help complete the application, upload the necessary documents, and pay the fee. However, the applicant is ultimately responsible for ensuring the accuracy of all information provided. It’s worth noting that the e-SAFE system doesn’t change the way authorized representatives can represent applicants.