How Can I enter the US from Canada as a Non-Canadian?

For foreigners who are not Canadian citizens, traveling to the United States from Canada is no different than if they were to cross the border from the foreigner’s own country. The difference is, that these individuals would have to have a valid passport and not be ineligible for a visa due to past criminal activity, immigration problems, or some other mishap. Though if a person doesn’t possess the necessary Visa, they are prohibited from entering the US, they are traveling from Canada not their home country. Persons who are inadmissible to the US due to a criminal record must also apply for the US Waiver since they need permission to enter the US.